Komar University of Science and Technology, Quality Assurance Office held a seminar for Dr. Heshu Abdulrahman on Fundamentals of successful publications on Sunday, December 24 st , 2017 in the Auditorium Hall of Engineering Building. During her presentation, she emphasized on the importance of knowing various steps for publishing research in the reputable journals in a short period of time. She also mentioned the stages of manuscript preparation, revision, correction and submission. Dr. Heshu showed different links to check the originality of the journal and to protect the researcher from predatory journals. The different between fake and reputable journals also discussed. At the end of the seminar, she received an appreciation certificate from KUST president. This seminar was a part of series activities that will be conducted according to the Quality Assurance Calendar during Fall 2017.
- The BIS-Sulaymaniya students visit to the KUST Anatomy Lab
- AADL to Design and Validate Software Architecture of Critical Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Complication of Operations in Oil Industry
- Data Science: Opportunities and Challenges
- MATLAB Image Processing Tool-based GUI for High-throughput Image Processing Segmentation and Analysis