A seminar was conducted by Dr. Govand Anwar, entitled “The relationship between employees’ commitment and sustained productivity: A case study of feed planet in Kurdistan” on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017. President, vice president, faculty members, and administrators have participated in this seminar. The purpose of the research was to examine the relationship between employee commitment and sustained productivity in feed plants in Erbil. Dr. Anwar found that continuance commitment had the highest value among other types of employee commitment this indicated that many feed plants’ employees are committed to their job because of remuneration and lack of alternatives.
- A Workshop on How to Publish a Paper in an International Journal
- A Workshop on Database and its Management by Computer Engineering Department
- KRC Hosted a Workshop on Evaluating the Bank Performance by Using Financial Analysis
- A Workshop on Final Exams of Spring 2017
- A Seminar on Membrane Filtration