A seminar was conducted by Dr. Govand Anwar, entitled “The relationship between employees’ commitment and sustained productivity: A case study of feed planet in Kurdistan” on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017. President, vice president, faculty members, and administrators have participated in this seminar. The purpose of the research was to examine the relationship between employee commitment and sustained productivity in feed plants in Erbil. Dr. Anwar found that continuance commitment had the highest value among other types of employee commitment this indicated that many feed plants’ employees are committed to their job because of remuneration and lack of alternatives.
- The BIS-Sulaymaniya students visit to the KUST Anatomy Lab
- AADL to Design and Validate Software Architecture of Critical Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Complication of Operations in Oil Industry
- Data Science: Opportunities and Challenges
- MATLAB Image Processing Tool-based GUI for High-throughput Image Processing Segmentation and Analysis