On Sunday 4th November 2018, Komar Research Center held a seminar for Asst. Prof. Dr. Zanyar Faiq Saeed about “Western Culture: Postmodernism”. In the seminar, Zanyar explained how Jacques Derrida’s philosophical ideas brought about a different world view from Logo-centrism and Modernism. He referred to Post-structuralism as the theory developed by Derrida to prove the absence of any center or originary source of meaning. The seminar was attended by a number of students, teachers and people from outside university.
- The BIS-Sulaymaniya students visit to the KUST Anatomy Lab
- AADL to Design and Validate Software Architecture of Critical Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Complication of Operations in Oil Industry
- Data Science: Opportunities and Challenges
- MATLAB Image Processing Tool-based GUI for High-throughput Image Processing Segmentation and Analysis