On 9th October 2018, Komar Research Center (KRC) at Komar University of Science and Technology (KUST) organized a seminar for Asst. Prof. Dr. Zanyar Faiq Saeed titled “Western Culture: Structuralism”. In the seminar, Saeed explained what is meant by structuralism and how it rejects metaphysics as a center and source of meaning, value and truth and posits a new center and source of meaning, value and truth that is basically material, namely, the structure.
- The BIS-Sulaymaniya students visit to the KUST Anatomy Lab
- AADL to Design and Validate Software Architecture of Critical Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Complication of Operations in Oil Industry
- Data Science: Opportunities and Challenges
- MATLAB Image Processing Tool-based GUI for High-throughput Image Processing Segmentation and Analysis